frogpersonfrogperson

Main Games Reviews Stats

CLATOMIC part5 CLATOMIC part5

MEh

I know its hard to make claymation, but Knox's style is to over used, it would be nice if you had created a more original character. In my opinion Knox is the only one who can use his blue clay man style.

AlmightyHans responds:

theyre not blue...there just happens to be 2 blue characters...did you check out the other episodes btw? anyways, thanks for the review

Ultimate Ninja Showdown I Ultimate Ninja Showdown I

HEHEHEHHE YAY

that was funny, but only because the ninja looks like he was just flailing around HEHEH wow it was a pretty bad animation but i mean it was funny.

Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

AWSOME

it was so funny,
i support the animation,
i dotn support drugs tho.

Because although you can't overdose on it that dosent mean it dosent impare your judgement, nor does it make is acceptable to encourge kids to think its ok to have it, because untill it is legal you can still serve time for having it.

I'v been around people high on weed and they are either laughing at everything or as dumb as bricks.

So keep up the animation i cant wait for the next one in the series!
^_^ HOT SOUP lmao

Attractors 2 Attractors 2

wow

You know the best part was that you included the FLA. I mean alot of people were talking about not enough things to alter in the game, but im having alot of fun messing with the action script and stuff. I added another magnet and made like a bunch more of the little balls spilling out.

Deadeye Deadeye

nice nice nice

I loved it because it was so addictive!!!!! it get hard but it stayed awsome

Warbears Warbears

WOOT i won

great game, i played it longer than a real game id buy in a store.

Make some more levles and I would pay good money for it

i won with a grade B woot